Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Twins Turn 25



It was the twins birthday yesterday. I arranged a dinner for 6 last night just for them. I would have invited more, but most of us only have 6 chairs at the table plus I wanted it to be a sit down affair. Had Indian (Nasi briyani with mutton curry,pappadams,and cucumber with milk and Eurasian cuisine.(Devil Curry) Went to Canele just to buy macaroons so I could wrap them up as table favours for each of them. Yes, and I actually went to the extent of buying "25" silver streamers to hang from the ceiling spotlights. I thought it was reallly cool at the same time ,lame as well, so thats why I went on to buy them. Cost me $10 just to appear lame. I am going to save it for my 25th wedding anniversary. In 25 years time. And those white balloons.. he was instructing me to stop blowing them, but I insisted. What's a party without balloons? I was soo tired when they left. I kicked up my feet and watched Breakfast at Tifanny's. Audrey Hepburn's classy style... always a pleasure.

No comments: