Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I could not think of a name

My second blog. How quaint. I thought I would never blog again. Guess old habits die hard and relying on that little black book just didnt quite make it, as the scribbles went from nearly perfect just for the first few pages then the words went sky high and never maintained their straight effect any longer.My blog name. Do I like it? I was thinking of letthemeatcake, (qu'ils mangent de la brioche) but I didnt want you thinking that I supported the ignorance of our dear ancient Marie Antoinette. So I guess for now, as girlish as ohyouprettyprettythings maybe, I must admit, it does after all bear a representation of all things me. Yes, I like pretty pretty things, which woman doesnt?
Found this picture on Jessica Helgerson's site. Isnt it simply refreshing? She's an interior designer based in America and her contemporary design speaks wonders. Check out her portfolio at http://jhinteriordesign.com/. I love how the dark wood floors against the space's white and black walls, complement each other. That's how I envision my future home to look like. What say you?

This is another picture which is identical to Jessica's design.

No comments: