Sunday, June 15, 2008

Kitchen

I am actually thinking of renovating my family kitchen. I live with my parents. I want all black cabinets with a glass or maybe mosaic backsplash equipped with a stainless steel hood, oven and refridegerator. And all electrical appliances to be stainless steel as well. With a glass door to separate the kitchen from the house. My kitchen now is a light apricot peach colour. Yes, blame my parents when they moved in and chose the colour, I was only 17 so I didnt have a say and also couldnt really careless. So now I am thinking of renovating it to look like a contemporary kitchen with an island. I've always wanted an island in the middle. But it would cost me around 10k to get the kitchen done. And I am moving out here in around 2-3 years that is if I do get married, hence there is certainly no point in doing up the ktichen anyway, cause our kitchen still really does look good, just, well, not to my liking.

So I am alternating between these kitchens. What say you?


I love this kitchen. All the white and grey and stainless steel.


A tad too contemporary and basic but all in all, real edgy.


Christiano Ronaldo's Kitchen

No comments: