Monday, October 27, 2008

The Dreamiest Wedding Dress Ever

He went to Paris and took a shot of this dreamiest wedding dress I've ever seen!I still havent asked him why it was in the camera when I was uploading the pics to the pc. Which reminds me I should. Gosh, I would love love love for this to be my wedding dress.

Speaking of wedding, I am a year late with posting my best friend's wedding photos. I AM INDEED VERY LATE, cos she is already 4 months pregnant! Congrats darling! I am so happy for you and cannot wait to land the godmother title. Heheh! She had an authentic traditional Malay wedding with a touch of modern chicness to it.
Her theme: all red roses.

It was actually my first time attending a Malay wedding. She was looking so stunning!For Malay marriage customs, the groom is to present gifst to his bride. She got an array of all things Dior.

No comments: